11:20am 2nd Grade
11:50am 1st Grade
12:20pm 3rd Grade
12:50pm 5th Grade
1:20pm 4th Grade
Ordering Birthday Treats
Due to the “Foods of Minimal Nutritional Value (FMNV)” policy, parents may not bring cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc. for any child other than their own.
To order birthday treats from the cafeteria, send an email to the cafeteria manager, Bonita Amos at email@example.com.
Include the following: Parent name, Student’s Name, Student’s Birthday, Student’s Grade/Teacher, Treat Choice: Ice cream or cookie.
Please be aware that:
- The order should be made two weeks prior to the child’s birthday.
- The order must include everyone in the child’s classroom.
- The treats cost $.75 per treat, per student. You will only be charged for students present.
- Cost will be deducted from the student’s lunch account.
- If the child’s account has a negative balance, the balance must be paid in full before the order will be processed.